Google's Chrome browser is one of the most popular browsers available right now. Version 32 of Google Chrome offers a number of updates and new features including the following:
- Tab indicators for sound, webcam and casting
- A different look for Win8 Metro mode
- Automatically blocking malware files
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
- Flash updated to 22.214.171.124.
Here's how you can install Google Chrome 32 in Linux Mint 16.
1. Open a terminal window.
2. Type in the following commands then hit Enter after each.
sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/ stable main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google.list'
wget -q -O - https://dl-ssl.google.com/linux/linux_signing_key.pub | sudo apt-key add -
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install google-chrome-stable
Hat tip: Install Google Chrome 32 (Stable) in Linux Mint 16 | LinuxG
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?