A few days ago I decided to write a little Cisco-centric SNMP query/modify tool. I didn't need or want anything beyond simply finding the switch and switchport a MAC or IP address was plugged into, and to be able to set that port to another VLAN, and then enable/disable the port to force the system to renew it's DHCP lease. Most of the OIDs I needed were simple to find, others not so for some reason. Here's my short list:
Pull the MAC address table: .188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.3.1.1
o- Used in conjuction with community@vlan syntax.
Pull the bridge port number table: .220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.3.1.2
Find the ifIndex number: .22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.4.1.2.<bridge port number>
Find the assigned VLAN: .188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1.2.<ifIndex>
Find the real port name: .18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1.1.1.<ifIndex>
Set a port to another VLAN: .126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1.2.<ifIndex> integer <VLAN ID>
Enable/disable a switchport: .220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.1.7.379.<ifIndex> integer [ 1 = enabled | 2 = disabled ]
I'm still writing this tool, so there's sure to be more in the near future.