I reiterate a lot of topics in this blog, if only to drive home the most salient points that should be incorporated into any organization's network security defense plan. Have you been paying attention? Take the short quiz below to find out.
Reach each question, then write down your answer or make a mental note. Click the question, and you'll be taken to the correct answer.
- What is the biggest contributing factor in the frequency of software hacks?
- What is the biggest computer security threat in most environments?
- What is the single best way to lower your network security risk?
- What security software is the best at lowering your network security risk?
- What is a safe password length?
- What is the safest way to enter your password on an untrusted system (such as a conference computer)?
- What are the best tools for catching previously unidentified hackers, malware, and trusted insiders carrying out unauthorized actions?
- Can cloud apps be trusted?
- What security risk lifecycle should you follow when find too many unmanaged assets at your organizations?
- What is the best way to "fix" the Internet?
Got your answers? Then read on for the solutions to each question.